Our philosophy is: “As little as possible, as much as necessary.! All shoe boxes are FSC certified and the outer cartons have an average of 80% recycled material. Packaging is reused as often as possible and only then recycled. The aim of the packaging is to provide the best possible protection for the finished products, from production to the retailer, to your home. We also pay special attention to sustainable solutions in the choice of packaging.
- Our shoe boxes are FSC certified.
- The outer box made of corrugated cardboard consists of an average of 80% recycled material.
- Packaging materials are reused as often as possible and then recycled.
- We avoid packaging waste through precise logistics planning: reducing repackaging reduces the need for packaging and increases the utilisation of the packaging material used.
- We use size-specific packaging sizes, for optimal utilisation during transport
Since the first boot, we at Meindl have been committed to honest cooperation, down-to-earthness and living tradition. For our family, sustainability has always been a matter of course and this will remain so!
Lukas and Lars Meindl