The company pension scheme; private supplementary health insurance; free employee buses; and employee training. We value our employees and our focus is on our people which is an important part of sustainability.
- We attach great importance to long-term employment relationships. This is reflected in the fact that some employees are the second generation to work at Meindl.
- We provide a company pension scheme and private health insurance.
- A network of free employee buses has been taking our employees to work and back home since 1974.
- Our employees receive meal vouchers for the local food retail trade
- As a training company, we pay attention to the continuation of the shoemaker’s trade in Germany and offer development opportunities in commercial apprenticeships.
- We also offer jobs for low-skilled workers, refugees and people with learning disabilities.
- All in compliance with the Meindl Code of Conduct
Long-standing employees in production.
A lot of manual work by the service team.
The commuter buses take employees to and from work on two routes every day.
From the first boot on, we at Meindl have been committed to honest cooperation, down-to-earthness and living tradition. For our family, sustainability has always been a matter of course and this will remain so!
Lukas and Lars Meindl